Our children want YOU!
Are you what we are looking for?
If so, we want YOU!
We want to attract new staff that will be committed to working within the diversity of an inner city setting with a broad cultural mix. If you feel that you can make a difference by contributing to children’s education, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint for January 2023 an exceptional Site Assistant to join our Premises Team and to work as part of our school; delivering a high standard of support to the pupils and staff. The potential candidate will be liaising daily with the Premises Manager on caretaking issues and will be providing support and training to the school’s maintenance team. The Site Assistant will also need to ensure the security of the school premises and assist in the maintenance of any machinery or plant within the school.
Our children have asked for kind and caring staff who:
- are flexible, proactive and can make a difference by contributing to children’s education and well-being
- will be committed to working within the diversity of an inner city setting with a broad cultural mix
- can demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- will embrace and share in the community life of the school
- believe in our vision of ‘Proudly Achieving Together’
- then we would like to hear from you.
Oldhill Community School is close to Clapton Common with good transport links. Please visit our website at www.Oldhill.hackney.sch.uk for further information about the school and for an in-sight into who we are.
Grade: Scale 4 (Point 7 -10)
Salary range: £24705.00 per annum
Contract term: Permanent (52 weeks)
Hours: 36.00 hours per week / Exact hours to be confirmed
You will have:
- Relevant qualification or experience in line with the post.
- A well-resourced school and children’s centre
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- In house training and further opportunities for professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ride to Work cycling scheme
If you are interested in this rewarding post please contact Jackie Benjamin, the Headteacher at Oldhill Community School, Oldhill Street, London N16 6LR Tel: 020 8806 4130 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 6th December 2022
Interviews will take place: Friday 9th December 2022
Oldhill Community School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race religion, disability, sexuality or age. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and enhanced vetting process.